Day 01: Arrive Mombasa
Arrive at Mombasa Airport. On arrival, you will be met by our local representative and transferred to the Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. The coastal city of Mombasa is one of Africa’s major tourist destination with some of the best beaches in the world. Bordering the Indian Ocean, it has exotic beaches, inverse marine life, world class hotels and friendly people. The white sandy beaches and warm waters, cater to all tourists. Enjoy the various water sports like scuba diving, sailing, deep sea fishing etc. There are many beachfront hotels. Tours of the town, safaris in game parks, and camping trips can all be included at an additional cost. Nightlife in Mombasa is always exciting and the city offers many dance clubs and casinos. There are variety of restaurants offering a variety of cuisines offering local and traditional Kenyan dishes. Mombasa has a lot more to offer than just amazing beaches and beautiful weather. Whether you’re looking for a quiet evening out or a night of wild partying, Mombasa offers a variety of entertainment options. Overnight at the hotel.
Day 02: Mombasa
After breakfast, visit the town on your own, remnants of historical and cultural attractions from centuries ago still remain. Other attractions showcase the diversity of flora and fauna in the region, and nature parks are an appealing destination for many visitors. Fort Jesus is Mombasa’s most popular tourist attraction. The fort, located along the coastline near the Old Town, is a monumental piece of architecture that was built in the 16th century by the Portuguese. Hindu temples are one of the many symbols of Mombasa’s cultural diversity. Temples are a popular tourist spot and a tour can usually be taken inside the temple, with a historical background of the particular. Old Town” is the part of Mombasa that is reminiscent of the days when the Arabs exerted a heavy influence on the town and its culture, and especially in the architecture and language (Kiswahili).
Day 03: Depart Mombasa
After breakfast check out and transfer to Mombasa airport for your departure flight.
- Above rates are quoted per person per night inclusive of accommodation in standard room.
- Breakfast and dinner
- Transfer rates are not included and are given separately below.
- Peak Season Surcharge applicable.
Tour price includes:
1. Accommodation at the hotel.
2. Daily breakfast.
3. Return Mombasa airport transfers on Seat-In-Coach basis.
Tour price does not include:
1. Passport, visa charges, International Airfares, domestic flights & Airport taxes
2. Cost granted by the Reserve Bank of India under the Basic Travel Quota scheme.
3. Any increase in the rate of exchange, surface transportation and land arrangements, which may
come into effect, prior to departure.
4. Porterage, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours and all
items of personal nature and also food & drinks not forming part of the group menus.
5. Anything not specifically mentioned in “Tour Price Includes” box.
You must be in possession of a single entry visa for Kenya. Visa charges are applicable and visa is on
arrival. You must also be in possession of yellow fever certificate.
To undertake the tour you must be in possession of a Passport valid for at least 6 months beyond your
date of travel.
Hotels / Flights / Itinerary / Routes are subject to change without notice.
Subject to RBI / GOI regulations
Mombasa Cheap Air Ticket
Cheap Travel Insurance