Italy Visa and Passport
Passport is a travel evidence signed by the national
government, which normally signifies the holder as a national of the
issuing state and desires that the holder be allowed to enter and exit
through other countries.
Passport valid for three months after departure required by all nationals referred to in chart above.
Validity of Passport
- Single-entry: Three months
- Double-entry and Triple-entry : Six months.
- Multiple-entry: Twelve months. Stays are for a maximum of 90 days each.
Not required by all nationals referred to in the chart above for the following durations:
Working Days Required
- Nationals of EU countries for an unlimited period
- Nationals of Australia, Canada and the USA for stays of up to 90 days
Visa clearance takes at least 10 days to process and should be applied for at least 60 days prior to arrival in Italy.
Rome Cheap Air Ticket
Cheap Travel Insurance