Turkey Duty Free
Customs and Duty Free allowance and restrictions
- Tobacco : 200 cigarettes or 50 cigars or 200g of tobacco
- Liquor : 5 bottles (1 litre) or 7 bottles (700ml) of wine.
- Gifts : Duty free allowance up to dm500.
- Perfume : 5 bottles (up to 120ml).
- Cameras : No restrictions.
- Currency: Must be declared on arrival.
Note: (a) A further 400 cigarettes or 100 cigars or 500g of tobacco
may be imported if purchased on arrival at a duty-free shop. (b) Very
specific amounts and categories of personal belongings may be imported
duty free, according to a list available from the Turkish Embassy,
Financial and Customs Counsellor's Office.
Prohibited Imports :
Restricted Exports :
- Sharp implements
(a) The export of souvenirs such as carpets is subject to customs regulations regarding age and value.
The export of antiques is forbidden, according to a list available from
the Turkish Embassy, Financial and Customs Counsellor's Office.
(c) Minerals may only be exported under licence from the General Directorate of Mining Exploration & Research.
Air TicketCheap Travel InsuranceIndia