|The Government of Mauritius is currently issuing new Machine Readable
Mauritius Passports with additional security features. In this context
Mauritiuans residing in Germany, Austria, the Czech Republic and Ukraine
are advised to apply for a new passport well in advance but in no case
later than six months before the expiry of their current Mauritius
Application for new passport
Applications for new passports should be made through the Embassy. As a first step, please download the application.
The application form must be filled in Black Ink.Documents to be submitted for application for a new passport
Visa Requirements in Mauritius
- Two (2) recent passport size (width 35-40 mm and height 45-50 mm) photographs
- Current Mauritian passport (valid or expired)
- National Identity Card: In case the applicant does not have his/her National Identity Card
he/she should sign a declaration to that effect. (see links)
- Birth Certificate
- Marriage Certificate if applicant is married or has been previously married
- Divorce decree if applicant is divorced
- Certificate of foreign nationality if applicant has acquired another nationality
- For persons under the age of 18, birth certificates, marriage certificate and identity cards of parents should be produced.
- The two recommenders should either be Medical Practicioners,
Lawyers, Notaries, Attorneys at Law, or Priests.
Stateless persons and holders of travel documents need a visa prior to their arrival.
coming to Mauritius, other than for the purpose of tourism, visits or
business should obtain prior authority from the Passport and Immigration
Office before undertaking any travel to Mauritius and apply for a visa prior to entry:
* visitors coming for religious purpose
* persons coming to take up employment
* persons coming for study purpose. Visa required except for:
- Citizens of Mauritius and their spouses and children,
- Persons who are residents of Mauritius under the Immigration Act,
- Holders of Diplomatic Passports other than those issued by the
Government of Algeria, Iraq, Iran, Libya, Sudan, Democratic Republic of
Congo, Nigeria, Yemen, and Afghanistan.
- Holders of Laissez-Passez by the United Nations, SADC or other internationally recognized organizations,
- Persons who intend to remain in Mauritius only during the stay of a vessel by which they arrive and depart.
Cheap Hotel Bookings India
Port Louis Air Ticket Cheap
Delhi Cheap Hotel Rooms
Cheap Travel Insurance
Car Hire Delhi
Tourism in India