|Day 01: Arrive Malindi
Arrive at Malindi Airport. On arrival, you will be met by our local representative and transferred to the Hotel. Rest of the day at leisure. The people of Malindi are very friendly and their friendliness and
welcoming attitude among others is a charm that cannot be rivaled in any other tourist destination the world over. Malindi is known for its culinary prowess with its restaurants, hotels, coffeehouses and other eating places offering a wide range of cuisines ranging from local flavors to international cuisines. The revival of the architectural industry and carpentry specializing in local wood artifacts is something to be savored by all visitors. Given that Malindi is a seaside resort, do not forget to go out swimming in the warm waters, go deep sea fishing or visit the marine park alongside sunbathing and other beach sports in this lovely aquatic paradise. Relax at the hotel. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 02: Malindi
After breakfast explore the place. Malindi has 155 kms. of co astline with idyllic silver beaches fringed with swaying palm trees. The beaches are extensive and provide panoramic views of the o cean. The beaches are a paradise of sun and sand. Take an optional visit to the Watamu and Malindi Marine Parks. These parks are the first The ocean blue waters here host a wide variety of corals. Within the coral kingdoms of the kind in Africa. that abound herein, multi-coloured fishes can be seen ducking in and out of this extensive reef. The coral gardens offer spectacular areas for goggling. Many glass-bottomed boats take you for tours in the coral gardens. Scuba diving can also be arranged within the hotels. You can also visit the Gede Ruins. It dates back to the late 13th century and was abandoned in the early 17th century. In 1927, the Gede ruins were declared a historic monument and much excavation and preservation work was carried out such that large areas of this ancient town are now revealed, including the pillar tombs, the palace and a great mosque. A Nature Trail of deciduous forests dominates the inner and outer walls of the ruins bearing testimony to the vegetation that used to exist in this place before colonisation by humans.. Guided walks can also be arranged. Overnight at the Hotel.
Day 03: Depart Malindi
After breakfast check out and transfer to Malindi airport for your departure flight.
- Passengers under 12 years sharing room without an extra bed are considered children.
- Rates are per person in USD based on minimum 02 full paying passengers traveling together.
- Check for peak season surcharge as applicable.
- TBA – To Be Advised
Tour price includes:
1. Accommodation at the hotel.
2. Daily breakfast.
3. Return Malindi airport transfers on Seat-In-Coach basis.
Tour price does not include:
1. Passport, visa charges, International Airfares, domestic flights & Airport taxes
2. Cost granted by the Reserve Bank of India under the Basic Travel Quota scheme.
3. Any increase in the rate of exchange, surface transportation and land arrangements, which may
come into effect, prior to departure.
4. Porterage, tips, insurance, laundry, wines, mineral water, telephone charges, optional tours and all items of personal nature and also food & drinks not forming part of the group menus.
5. Anything not specifically mentioned in “Tour Price Includes” box.
You must be in possession of a single entry visa for Kenya. Visa charges are applicable and visa is on
arrival. You must also be in possession of yellow fever certificate.
To undertake the tour you must be in possession of a Passport valid for at least 6 months beyond your
date of travel.
Hotels / Flights / Itinerary / Routes are subject to change without notice.
Subject to RBI / GOI regulations
Malindi Cheap Air Ticket
Cheap Travel Insurance